In using this website, you, the reader, are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Jewish Australian Internet Radio or J-AIR is a Melbourne based Online and FM based radio station that serves the Jewish Community in Melbourne. All the content that is provided on this site by us or by our partners is solely for information purposes only. This website, its authors or its partners are not responsible or liable for any damages caused with regard to the usage of this information. We request that you proceed with caution and exercise your own best judgement in using this information.
- There could be affiliate partner links mentioned on this website. For any issues with purchases made or information sought from those partners, you have to deal directly with the partner sites or their respective companies or the respective sellers of the product or service that you might buy. We do not hold any responsibility for purchases made outside this website or outside this web domain. These links are only provided for your convenience. We do not guarantee or control the accuracy of any information or policies mentioned on such sites. Such sites may use tracking information and we are not liable for the same.
- This site is not meant for minors or children who are under the age of 18. If you want to use the site, please do so with the active involvement of a parent or guardian who is 18 years or older.
- All the content presented in this site is solely owned by us or our partners. We hold full copyrights for the content and reusing the same without our permission is against the law and will be liable for prosecution. If you wish to use the content, you can contact us through the “Contact Us ” page on this site.
- The usage of this website is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. Any arbitration shall be filed in this state and can only be settled in this state as per existing local laws.
- You can contact us by using the “Contact Us” link on this website. We will, if it’s a matter of extreme importance, respond to you within 2 business days.
The information on this website is provided on an “as-is” basis. To the full extent permitted by law, Jewish Australian Internet Radio Inc:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website or in any other literature provided by us; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this website of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected